is a cycling Community of enthusiastic people, dedicated to the sport and pleasure of cycling in all its forms. Membership of iCycle is incumbent upon the member bringing something to iCycle, whether that be skills and/or expertise, or simply a willingness to help at events from time to time, and even organise and manage when duty calls. This principle is fundamental to the cohesion of the iCycle Community.
is a cycling Community of volunteers. A Community built on mutual support and friendship. iCycle will embrace enterprise which widens the options of services available to iCycle members, and which benefits members in their pursuit of health, happiness and wellbeing.iCycle
is a cycling Community for the Internet Age. A cycling Community that communicates using technology, socialises in a virtual Clubroom, forms relationships in a web-based society, all with a common aim; to cycle and compete together in the real World. iCycle
shares excellent clubhouse facilities with Bedford Rowing Club where it has regular social activities involving members and members families.iCycle is commited to the following Principles:
- To create an environment where everyone has the opportunity to fulfill their potential
- To encourage newcomers and under-represented groups to the sport of cycling
- To promote friendship with like minded people through cycling and social activities
- To trust and respect each other, and each others’ values
- To provide mutual support for the Club and its members.
- To support club events (It is a condition of membership that members if requested are expected to provide support and assistance for at least one iCycle organised event a year should the need arise)
- To appreciate everyone’s contribution
Image of the Club and its Reputation
- All members and guests must maintain high standards of words and behaviour especially when representing the club
- All members are required to adhere to the requirements and conditions of club membership
- The Board will take positive action to support the ethics, principles and requirements of the club
- iCycle is committed to achieving continuous improvement for the benefit of its members