iCycle is a co-operative community of cyclists passionate for the pleasure of riding: whether a cycling adventure, a personal challenge, pushing one’s own performance or the simple camaraderie of sharing the common effort of the ride.
iCycle is a cycling club dedicated to:
- Inspiring our members to achieve their cycling challenges
- Being a community other like-minded riders aspire to joining
At iCycle, cycling is our passion.
Our aim is to encourage cycling at all levels by offering: opportunity, help, advice, development and support. We aim to foster close links with other like-minded cyclists and organisations within the UK and abroad, for the benefit of our members.
iCycle is committed to the following principles:
- Inclusion – to create an environment where everyone has the opportunity to fulfil their riding potential and develop friendships with like-minded individuals
- Personal Integrity – to trust and respect each other
- Team Ethic – to provide mutual support for the club and its members, recognising everyone’s contributions
- Image and Reputation – to maintain high standards of language and behaviour when representing the club and communicating with members
- Continuous Improvement – to continually aim to improve the club for the benefit of members
To nurture our passion iCycle members have access to:
- Like minded riders
- Club Forum
- Regular club rides
- Specific training, for example: spinning sessions, ride a Sportive, ride a 100-miler or multiday ride
- Organised adventure rides e.g. Bedford to Paris, Mallorca training camps, LEJOG, multi day alpine tours
- A Ride Repository for members to access and download
- Club toolbox (specialist tools)
- iCycle club kit
- Clubhouse (Bedford Rowing Club clubhouse)
- Social events