See forum for details.
Currently there aren't any specific café stops chosen along the route, but I'm going to have a look at what's around at suitable points and if anyone wants to suggest anywhere in particular please go ahead.
- Aim to leave at 8am from the boathouse
- The ride to Hunstanton is 88 miles
- Devour fish and chips at the seaside
- The ride from Hunstanton to Kings Lynn is around 18 miles, route here... ridewithgps.com/routes/30742374
- Get the train from Kings Lynn to Cambridge (£10.50)
- Follow the guided bus route from Cambridge to Huntingdon (20 miles)
- Hop on the train from Huntingdon to Sandy (£6)
- Ride back from Sandy to home (remember to bring your bike lights ).
- It will be a long day, but a fun one!
Start Location: Bedford Rowing Club
Contact Abby Bambury